Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Online Langer Seva Donation Services
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board accepts donation from devotees for Free Langer Seva.
- Online Donations for Free Langer Seva are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Donations made SMVDSB are eligible for income tax deduction u/s 80-G of income Tax Act 1961.
- The donors will be entitled to display of his name and occasion on a public display at the langer premesis on the date and time of selected spot.
- The Donor can download computer generated receipt after donation from the portal or can collect the physical receipt from the SMVDSB office in Katra. Further the donor can also collect 80 G Certificate from the SMVDSb office in Katra.
- User shall access the website only for lawful purposes and shall be responsible for complying with all extant laws, statutes and regulations in connection with the use of the website. This Website is for personal use of the pilgrim and not for any commercial use by any one. You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from this Website. You shall not create a hypertext link to the Website.
- Any dispute relating to or arising out of all or any one of the above stated terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of Courts at Katra /Reasi.
- No Shipping is involved in online donation for langer seva.